VGFacts
Fighting Games - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Fighting Games (/thread-80.html)

RE: Fighting Games - The Table Destroyer - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 12:40 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Tekken next month!

I know  Cool . Super hyped!

In Australia,it´s gonna cost around 94 AUD(Australian Dollars).

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-08-2017

Ed officially revealed as Street Fighter 5 Season 2's next DLC character:

More info regarding Ed:

Quote:https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/may/08/ed-officially-revealed-street-fighter-5-season-2s-next-dlc-character-check-out-his-trailer-here/

As a child, Ed was captured and experimented on by a division of Shadaloo known as S.I.N. with the goal of making him into a replacement body for M. Bison. As a result of the experiments, Ed's body ages faster up until he is ready for battle.

With Balrog as his caretaker, Ed's fighting style revolves around boxing, but is enhanced by psycho power due to the M. Bison genes inside of him.

In Street Fighter 5, Ed is haunted by Bison's ghost, and constantly battles to keep M. Bison from possessing his body.

Here are the two things I'm liking the most about him so far:
  • The 'Psycho Snatcher' move. It reminded me of the Bungee Gum from HunterxHunter.
  • The concept of Bison's ghost haunting Ed, because it introduces a very cool dynamic to the Psycho Power mythos. This time, you have Ed fighting to keep control of his own body. That's going to be harder than any opponent he has to go up against. With the other examples (Cammy, Ryu, Seth), Bison simply lost interest in acquiring their body. This time around, he seems determined to invade Ed.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-09-2017

King of Fighters 14 coming to Steam, pre-orders and closed beta starting this month

Tekken 7 & PlayStation 4 console bundles are coming to Europe

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-10-2017

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will have no in-game currency or cross-play

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-12-2017

Bandai Namco released a "8-bit style" video humorously recapping the events of the first three TEKKEN games.

Harada confirmed via twitter that this video (series) will be unlockable in-game within TEKKEN 7's Gallery Mode, and will recap the main storyline up to TEKKEN 6.

Personally? I like this idea. It's goes straight to the point and it's very well made. Good job, Namco.

RE: Fighting Games - The Table Destroyer - 05-13-2017

(05-12-2017, 10:39 PM)ZpaceJ0ck0 Wrote: Bandai Namco released a "8-bit style" video humorously recapping the events of the first three TEKKEN games.

Harada confirmed via twitter that this video (series) will be unlockable in-game within TEKKEN 7's Gallery Mode, and will recap the main storyline up to TEKKEN 6 .

I like this idea. It's goes straight to the point and has some humor here and there.  
Good job, Namco.
That´s nice (A.k.a I don´t know how to guard since the first Tekken... Biggrin )

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-13-2017

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-14-2017

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is making a big attempt to avoid potholes of previous Versus Series titles

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-17-2017

Polish boxer Eva Brodnicka dressing as Mortal Kombat's Mileena (MK9 version) before winning the WBO world champion title 3 days ago.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-18-2017

SNK released the official trailer for the Steam edition of The King Of Fighters XIV.

SNK isn't simply porting the game over without some razzle dazzle however, as they're creating a special deluxe pack that will include some bonuses such as all of the game's DLC characters.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-19-2017

Bandai Namco has released another trailer for their upcoming title, TEKKEN 7.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-20-2017

The TEKKEN 7 Character Bios are up at the official TEKKEN website.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-22-2017

Lunar Hare Studios released the first teaser for their upcoming platfomr fighter: Earth Romancer

Bandai Namco has released another trailer for their upcoming title, TEKKEN 7.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-22-2017

New Tekken 7 PC Details From Nvidia

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-23-2017

Ed, new balance update, and CFN update to be released on May 30th for Street Fighter 5