VGFacts
Gaming news - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Gaming news (/thread-95.html)

RE: Gaming news - Kakariko Kid - 12-13-2016

^ the comments section about Majesco makes it worth reading the article. I did enjoy A Boy and His Blob, though. I have BloodRayne and still haven't played it.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-13-2016

(12-13-2016, 07:50 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: I have BloodRayne and still haven't played it.

Really? Any reason about why you haven't played it yet?

RE: Gaming news - tatochypz - 12-13-2016

New Yooka-Laylee world revealed along with a release date for April 11, 2017!
http://www.playtonicgames.com/yooka-laylee-reptile-rolls-towards-release/

(12-13-2016, 07:39 AM)Space Jockey Wrote: Majesco Leaves the Game Industry … to Work in Medical Tech

Games Republic Shutting Down

Can't say I'm that torn up over Majesco. Outside of Psychonauts, A Boy and His Blob, The Kore Gang, and a few others, they didn't have a lot of memorable titles.

And for those who don't know what The Kore Gang is, basically it can be summed up as "Ratchet & Clank meets Psychonauts".

RE: Gaming news - Kakariko Kid - 12-13-2016

(12-13-2016, 08:01 AM)Space Jockey Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 07:50 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: I have BloodRayne and still haven't played it.

Really? Any reason about why you haven't played it yet?

A friend gave it to me when he gave me two old systems that no longer worked and he figured I might be able to figure out what was wrong with them and use parts from one system to fix the other and be able to use it; I do not have that ability and I do not remember what I did with them. I may have given the two old Xboxes to someone who could do that, though.

As for why I haven't played it? I don't really know. I may get around to it some day.

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 12-13-2016

Yooka Laylee's release for the Wii U is cancelled, will be moved to the switch

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-13-2016

(12-13-2016, 07:50 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: ^ the comments section about Majesco makes it worth reading the article.

So basically, you are saying that the article by itself isn't worth reading, right?

Death Squared Coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-14-2016

For Honor To Be Always Online, Despite Promising Otherwise

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-16-2016

New Gameplay and Details for Multiplayer in Gravity Rush 2

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-17-2016

Here's the Jump Festa trailer for NieR: Automata.

Dynasty Warrios 9 announced

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-19-2016

CD Projekt RED Awarded $7 Million in Funding via Polish Government

Gust Teases New Project for Atelier Series’ 20th Anniversary

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-20-2016

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Release Date on PS4 for Japan and New Content Revealed

Atlus Set to Reveal Brand New Fantasy RPG on December 23

Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan has revealed a new trailer for the new anime based on the Gravity Rush franchise.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-21-2016

First details on Atlus' new fantasy RPG, "Project Re Fantasy"

3DS cumulative hardware sales surpass PS2 in Japan

RE: Gaming news - RepentantSky - 12-22-2016

I'm really excited for Friday now. As far as I know, Atlus hasn't a hand in the fantasy genre since they helped with the Hydlide remake several years ago on, I don't even remember what system anymore, possibly SNES, which was obviously terrible because the game was always bad. They've had better people come join the team and even if they are asking new people to come in and join them in making this project, there's a certain quality that comes with the Atlus name these days. No reason to believe that they'll disappoint anyone now.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-22-2016

Civilization VI Winter 2016 Update and Polish Civ DLC Released

Nintendo Shuts Down Fan-Made ROM Hack Pokémon Prism

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-26-2016

Arc System Works releases teaser trailer for Double Dragon 4.