VGFacts
Gaming news - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Gaming news (/thread-95.html)

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-12-2017

Sony Shutters Guerilla Cambridge Studio

That's a shame. Hopefully the employees will find work quickly. With their experience in VR they will be valuable assets.

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 01-26-2017

Francis Ford Coppola kickstarts Apocalypse Now video game

Given the fact that he had nothing to do with The godfather video games. I am curious to see Francis succeed with this.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-27-2017

Sega adds a ton of their classic soundtracks to Spotify

Happy listening, everyone!

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 01-27-2017

Fat groups are complaining Mei(from Overwatch) isn't fat

I wonder how many people looked at the concept art of Overwatch. People will still draw her fat, if they don't like the fact she's skinny, then they shouldn't look at it all.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 03:28 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Fat groups are complaining Mei(from Overwatch) isn't fat

I wonder how many people looked at the concept art of Overwatch. People will still draw her fat, if they don't like the fact she's skinny, then they shouldn't look at it all.

Might as well add that when temperatures goes below zero, you wear multiple layers, which explains why she loooked "fat" to begin with.

RE: Gaming news - Psychospacecow - 01-28-2017

Doesn't help that she's in a massive antarctic parka. XD

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-28-2017

A new Trailer for Double Dragon IV has been released, showing off the game modes, the story, and more!

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 01:03 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Doesn't help that she's in a massive antarctic parka. XD

Some jackets do tend to make people look fat, a jacket like that was bound to lead to that assumption. To be honest. She does look a bit better chubby. I aint complaining.

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 01-30-2017

Pac-Man's creator has passed away at the age of 91

Good grief, what a way to start a monday.

RE: Gaming news - RepentantSky - 01-30-2017

(01-30-2017, 11:45 AM)CLXcool Wrote: Pac-Man's creator has passed away at the age of 91

To think he died when Bandai Namco is about to have, what will likely be, a great year to what with Tales of Berseria, Digimon, Tekken 7 and Ni No Kuni II to name a few. 

This is one of the more difficult deaths to deal with, but at least he lived that long, most famous people or important figures to their craft, have died a lot younger than this, so at least he leaves behind a long life and an excellent legacy to be proud of. Still hard to deal with though.

(01-30-2017, 05:14 PM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 11:45 AM)CLXcool Wrote: Pac-Man's creator has passed away at the age of 91

To think he died when Bandai Namco is about to have, what will likely be, a great year to what with Tales of Berseria, Digimon, Tekken 7 and Ni No Kuni II to name a few. 

This is one of the more difficult deaths to deal with, but at least he lived that long, most famous people or important figures to their craft, have died a lot younger than this, so at least he leaves behind a long life and an excellent legacy to be proud of. Still hard to deal with though.

I'm pretty certain that the gaming community is already paying their respects to his passing. Funny thing is, I was wearing a Pac-Man themed shirt today.

RE: Gaming news - RepentantSky - 01-30-2017

(01-30-2017, 06:27 PM)CLXcool Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 05:14 PM)RepentantSky Wrote:

I'm pretty certain that the gaming community is already paying their respects to his passing. Funny thing is, I was wearing a Pac-Man themed shirt today.

I'm not sure if that really sucks, or it's appropriate. Either way that timing is just against the odds and highly interesting.

More like odd timing. I wasn't expecting this to be the first thing I saw when I got onto the computer today.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 02-11-2017

Square Enix has shared a new trailer for NieR: Automata.

Take-Two Interactive Making The Jump to Film

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 02-17-2017

The VA-11 HALL-A Prologue has been Remastered, Expanded, and Released as Free a Update

Also, I know most of you guys already knew this, but still, worth remenbering:

New Study Finds Real-Life Influences Violence More Than Video Games