VGFacts
Gaming news - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Gaming news (/thread-95.html)

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 06-25-2017

One of the producers of Crash Twinsanity considers remastering Twinsanity for Vicarious visions

Considering that the game is unfinished, and has a lot of bugs. I'd be down for a remastered version of Twinsanity(just give me a remastered Crash Team Racing first please!).

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 06-26-2017

Snes classic edition announced, including unreleased Star Fox 2

RE: Gaming news - RepentantSky - 06-26-2017

The line-up of games is pretty trash IMO. No Chrono Trigger, only one Final Fantasy, only one Mega Man game, 9 less total titles than the NES classic, two controllers even though the vast majority of titles are single player games, and it's costs 20 dollars more than the NES did. I wanted this system, but not with this line-up. I honestly think I'll pass on it.

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 05:56 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: The line-up of games is pretty trash IMO. No Chrono Trigger, only one Final Fantasy, only one Mega Man game, 9 less total titles than the NES classic, two controllers even though the vast majority of titles are single player games, and it's costs 20 dollars more than the NES did. I wanted this system, but not with this line-up. I honestly think I'll pass on it.

I already got Chrono trigger on the Nintendo DS anyways.

RE: Gaming news - RepentantSky - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 07:50 PM)CLXcool Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 05:56 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: The line-up of games is pretty trash IMO. No Chrono Trigger, only one Final Fantasy, only one Mega Man game, 9 less total titles than the NES classic, two controllers even though the vast majority of titles are single player games, and it's costs 20 dollars more than the NES did. I wanted this system, but not with this line-up. I honestly think I'll pass on it.

I already got Chrono trigger on the Nintendo DS anyways.

Do you still have OG Killer Instinct, about the MK games that came out on the SNES, or how about Breath of Fire, and Disney platformers? I'm sorry, but whether you have them or not, this lineup is lacking and there's practically no reason to put two controllers in there except for to charge more for it.

RE: Gaming news - retrolinkx - 06-27-2017

You should get one then resell it for $30 more.

Besides, it's not like the NES mini was worth it either, well until you could emulate ANY nes game on the thing. I'm assuming the SNES mini will eventually get new games.

But overall, games I could emulate on my phone for free is much better than spending £60 or whatever on some small console I'd have to bring with me to play the games, oh and a TV.

RE: Gaming news - RepentantSky - 06-28-2017

Rocket League is coming to the Summer X games: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/rocket-league-coming-to-this-years-summer-x-games/1100-6451267/

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 07-01-2017

Namco Museum collection will include the original Splatterhouse

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 07-02-2017

Sony’s Japan Studio Thinking of Starting Development on Several New Titles

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 07-03-2017

Nintendo is releasing an art book of Splatoon on July 11.

Crash N Sane Trilogy outbeats GTA5, Overwatch, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in UK sales.

Snes prototype of Rayman is released to public

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 07-04-2017

Bayonetta 1 and 2 may be coming to the Nintendo Switch

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 07-05-2017

Assassin's creed animated series coming to Netflix 

I hope we get a Rayman cartoon(based off of Origins and Legends) if this does well enough. But I'm not holding my breathe.

RE: Gaming news - retrolinkx - 07-06-2017

^

Who?

Hold on let me google him.

Oh the rabbids side kick guy? I hope not, he looks dumb. I hope we get a funny XDDDDD rabbids cartoon though :DDDDD

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 07-06-2017

retrolinkx, they already made an animated series of the rabbids.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 07-06-2017

^
Pretty sure he was joking.