VGFacts
Gaming news - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Gaming news (/thread-95.html)

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 08-30-2017

The reveal trailer for NO MORE HEROES Travis Strikes Again has been released.

BumblebeeCody be like: HEAVY BREATHING

A homurous trailer for WOLFENSTEIN 2 The New Colossus was released as well.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 09-01-2017

Dead Rising 4 Announced for PS4; Coming in December

Today Capcom released a new trailer of the upcoming Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen remaster for PS4 and Xbox One.

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 09-01-2017

Three New Shovel Knight Amiibo figures coming

Shovel Knight will be in Travis Strikes again: No More Heroes

RE: Gaming news - Psychospacecow - 09-03-2017

If you own Payday 2 on Steam, you currently have access to the beta for a game called RAID: World War II.

Its basically just Payday 2 in World War 2 as far as I can tell with the short time I've had with it. I don't like the lock-picking mechanic and haven't gotten a group together for proper gameplay yet, but it could be promising. Just depends on whether or not people think its worth going to when they probably already own Payday 2.

https://www.neowin.net/news/raid-world-war-ii-closed-beta-access-given-to-all-payday-2-owners-pre-orders-now-open

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 09-03-2017

CD Projekt Red released a video celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher videogames:

God of War Gets New New Artwork and Info on Magic, Runes, Secret Quests and More (The lack of GOW related stuff on this site is almost disturbing, LOL.)

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 09-03-2017

American McGee himself is preparing a pitch for Alice 3 (Alice: Asylum), and he wants your support

As someone who loved the second game (haven't played the first one) I believe this are fantastice news. Come on, let's make Alice 3 happen!!

My biggest worry about the prospect is that, well, EA has completely changed as a company since it funded the Alice games, they no longer care about creative projects and only focus on known IP, so I can envision them passing on a pitch without much thought put into it.

Despite Square Enix’s promises and after almost six months, NieR: Automata has not received any patch on the PC

RE: Gaming news - Takahashi2212 - 09-04-2017

(09-03-2017, 07:16 PM)ZpaceJ0ck0 Wrote: American McGee himself is preparing a pitch for Alice 3 (Alice: Asylum)

As someone who loved the second game (haven't played the first one) I believe this are fantastice news. Come on, let's make Alice 3 happen!!
P L E A S E  H A P P E N 

As someone who has played both games and views them as masterpieces, let this happen.

If it does happen, I just hope EA won't EA it up.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 09-05-2017

Nintendo released the second trailer for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for the Switch:

Bullet Girls Phantasia Announced for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita

Furi Will Not Get a Sequel, Was Always Meant to be a Standalone Game

RE: Gaming news - RepentantSky - 09-05-2017

So Code Vein is a Dark Souls game with a God Eater paint finish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehSFInNW8Lc I am highly disappointed. At least God Eater 3 is a thing so I just ignore this one from here on out.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 09-06-2017

Throwback Side-Scrolling Action Game Wulverblade Heads to Nintendo Switch:

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Gold Edition Announced, Releasing December 12th

Arcade Co-op Beat’em up Samurai Riot Gets Release Date and New Trailer

A new trailer for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen has been released:

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 09-06-2017

(09-04-2017, 04:02 AM)Takahashi2212 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 07:16 PM)ZpaceJ0ck0 Wrote: American McGee himself is preparing a pitch for Alice 3 (Alice: Asylum)

P L E A S E  H A P P E N 

As someone who has played both games and views them as masterpieces, let this happen.

If it does happen, I just hope EA won't EA it up.

What were the alice games like? I never got the chance to play them.

RE: Gaming news - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 09-06-2017

(09-06-2017, 09:13 PM)CLXcool Wrote: What were the alice games like? I never got the chance to play them.

The first one? I dond't know. I haven't played it.

The second game? Majestic. The combat system was really well done, the story was well done, the level desing is really cretive and so is the costume desing.

RE: Gaming news - Takahashi2212 - 09-07-2017

(09-06-2017, 09:13 PM)CLXcool Wrote: What were the alice games like? I never got the chance to play them.

Thoughts on Alice:
Thoughts of Madness Returns:

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 09-07-2017

L.a Noire coming to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Ps4

It goes into detail on what's going to be in which version of the game.

RE: Gaming news - CLXcool - 09-07-2017

Ten minutes of Cuphead has been revealed from gamespot

THIS is how you play Cuphead.