VGFacts
Avatar Ratings - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Playground (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Avatar Ratings (/thread-99.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Avatar Ratings - The Table Destroyer - 07-14-2016

CLXcool.10/10
it´s nice looking and also a bit weird,and i like weird avatars.

RE: Avatar Ratings - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 10-12-2016

Kaymaniko: it's pretty much the username but wrote on a fancy/stylish manner, which is not a bad thing by itself, but rather, the font usde for the letters, which doens't look vert good in such small resolution.

7/10.

RE: Avatar Ratings - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-07-2016

Man..this thread has been dormant for a while now, let's change that. Speaking of which i forget to rate some avatars.

Boyobmas: Awww thanks, I love you too!
Kakariko Kid: You know? That's a really fluid sprite for a Genesis/Megadrive game (I mean, I didn't knew the games on that thing could be that fluid).
CLXcool: Is Snoopy with sunglasses, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE IT?
CosmykTheDolfyn: What Psychospacecow has said in the previous page.
Psychospacecow: That profile pic is a-Mei-zing.
MeleeWaluigi: It's good to see I am not the only one here who prefers yellow Kirby over pink Kirby.
ClaudX: A classy avatar for a classy user, it fits.
retrolinkx: Eh, she looks cute, I guess.

RE: Avatar Ratings - Kakariko Kid - 12-08-2016

^Thanks. Earthworm Jim was a rather smooth flowing game for the time it came out on the Genesis.

And CLXcool's Snoopy with sunglass = Joe Cool, one of Snoopy's many alter egos.

RE: Avatar Ratings - CosmykTheDolfyn - 12-08-2016

Earthworm Jim is always in style. Changed mine to a bit of Genesis love also.

RE: Avatar Ratings - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-09-2016

^ Who dat guy? You know, the one from your new profile pic.

RE: Avatar Ratings - CosmykTheDolfyn - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 09:52 AM)Space Jockey Wrote: ^ Who dat guy? You know, the one from your new profile pic.
Chaz from Phantasy Star VI, in a very pivotal cutscene (the game used comic book style pixel art for all the cutscenes, and this is a panel from one of those. The game has some of the best pixel art in any 16 bit release I've ever seen in these cutscenes.)

RE: Avatar Ratings - Kakariko Kid - 12-09-2016

^ It looks like Chaz Ashley from Phantasy Star 4.

RE: Avatar Ratings - Psychospacecow - 12-09-2016

Musical Christmas worm. Like in 10 seconds or no longer have festives again out of 10

RE: Avatar Ratings - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-09-2016

So, what do you guys think of my avatar?

EDIT: i would like to give a rating to spacecow's avatar, but I already did that.

RE: Avatar Ratings - The Table Destroyer - 12-10-2016

(12-09-2016, 06:18 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: So, what do you guys think of my avatar?

EDIT:  i would like to give a rating to spacecow's avatar, but I already did that.
Christmas/December.

RE: Avatar Ratings - Kakariko Kid - 12-10-2016

(12-09-2016, 06:18 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: So, what do you guys think of my avatar?

EDIT:  i would like to give a rating to spacecow's avatar, but I already did that.

Tony Stark? If it was just Robert Downey, Jr, I would have to give you 1.2/10, but Tony gets a 7/10. Tony with a Santa hat gets an 8/10.

RE: Avatar Ratings - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-17-2016

So, can we also talk about signatures here? Becuase I decide to change my signature from the old memey one and put something... different (hopefully this will be the last time I change it).

For future reference, here's the new signature (assuming that my signature was changed sometime in the future for wathever reason):

RE: Avatar Ratings - Hexadecimal - 12-19-2016

:3 If we are gonna talk signatures I will be VERY impressed if anyone can tell what mine is parodying. I was joking about it and someone drew it for free <3

RE: Avatar Ratings - Psychospacecow - 12-20-2016

Is it the lizard from Atlantis? The woman looks vaguely like the blonde lady too.