03-17-2013, 08:21 PM
![[Image: I2kYjE3.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/I2kYjE3.jpg)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
No text only David Bowie
|
|
03-17-2013, 08:21 PM
![]()
03-17-2013, 08:30 PM
What the hell, man? You can't post Bowie Labyrinth pics that don't include those tight pants!
03-17-2013, 08:37 PM
03-17-2013, 08:37 PM
(03-17-2013, 08:30 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: What the hell, man? You can't post Bowie Labyrinth pics that don't include those tight pants! Frikkin' dammit I was going to say that...wait I dunno why I was. Well, we all noticed during the film anyway. Nowadays.... ![]() Dunno I think the Nintendo DS logo interests me more (Also Xbox 360 doesn't have a strike face paint so I went with the blue stripe on my avatar. Not quite Bowie but close)
03-17-2013, 09:19 PM
03-21-2013, 04:43 PM
How's everyone feeling about his new songs?
Also, sig is EXTREMELY relevant. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|