Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

TwitchPlaysPokemon
That sounds disgustingly hilarious. Lead the way.
Reply
TPP has learned how to weaken and capture Pokémon correctly. This is mildly terrifying.
Reply
Reply
[Image: tpp_fire_red___a_true_friend__animated__...7euklf.gif]
http://bhaumat.deviantart.com/art/TPP-Fi...-448204227

Bumping for census purposes.
Is anyone still watching TPP?
Reply
Not really. Last I checked they were stuck in the Rocket maze again.
Reply
Who still cares about this?

I thought the charm wore off after Red finished.
Reply
I do...
Reply
I barely do. I think I stopped paying attention halfway through Pokemon Crystal.

Since then, I just view it from time to time to see where they are at the moment.
Reply
The Gen 1 curse lives on.

Granted, I didn't even care for the first run through as I thought it was pretty boring.
Reply
(04-19-2014, 01:21 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Who still cares about this?

I thought the charm wore off after Red finished.

Exactly -- I stopped watching after Red. It was just full of people trying to get their own stupid name-inventions to stick.

The novelty also just wore off.
Reply
I checked their status and they found an NPC that wanted a Nidoran for a Mew. They managed to catch one and trade.
Reply
I'm not quite sure why I've spent 10 minutes watching this - http://www.twitch.tv/fishplayspokemon
Reply
I like how he always pretends to be dead! This stream is all about suspense. This stream is a thriller!
Reply
The owner should really get another fish, it'd make things a little more interesting.
Reply
(08-07-2014, 08:30 AM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: The owner should really get another fish, it'd make things a little more interesting.

Let's slow down a bit, that might be a little too exciting.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)