Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Guess the videogame in the picture
Is it one of the Monster World games?
Reply
Nope.
Reply
Someone else can take a crack at it.
Reply
I know what the game is. Its Yōkai Buster(the japanese version of The Jetsons Snes game). I was at one point gonna do a video game comparison video in 2009, but I later backed out when I found out a few youtube users were getting banned with false copyright claims.
Reply
(04-01-2014, 06:18 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I know what the game is. Its Yōkai Buster(the japanese version of The Jetsons Snes game). I was at one point gonna do a video game comparison video in 2009, but I later backed out when I found out a few youtube users were getting banned with false copyright claims.

Wow! I was going to do the same thing. Good thing I learned about it before I really got to do it.

Yōkai Buster: Ruka no Daibōken or as we know it over here, The Jetsons: Invasion of the Planet Pirates. I hear Yōkai Buster is a manga but the only thing I could find about it is the game.

Trivea is up for grabs and the game is now CLX's.
Reply
Alright. I'm gonna do some brainstorming on this one.

Edit: Here it is.
[Image: 196197-header.jpg]
Reply
Prey?
Reply
No its not Prey.
Reply
This one I have no idea. Best guess would be Darkwatch. If that's not it, than I have no idea.
Reply
Sorry gamemaster, it ain't Darkwatch.

Hint: First Person Shooter.
Reply
F.E.A.R?
Reply
Deer, It isn't F.E.A.R.
Reply
Can you narrow down the console(s) for us ?
Reply
Originally made for the Nintendo Wii, and would later get made for the Xbox 360 and Ps3.
Reply
The Conduit, or its sequel?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)