05-07-2014, 03:45 PM
The Scream painting sent Mario inside the Devil's Machine and he witnessed Giygas. It just goes to show that even Mario cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Vidja Game Funnies
|
|
05-07-2014, 03:45 PM
The Scream painting sent Mario inside the Devil's Machine and he witnessed Giygas. It just goes to show that even Mario cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack.
05-11-2014, 07:57 AM
![]() This is why we can't have nice things.
05-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Don't we all love the AI in video games...?
And...
05-19-2014, 09:48 PM
05-22-2014, 10:43 PM
05-23-2014, 03:06 PM
Announcement of a new character for "The Order 1886":
[spoiler]
05-30-2014, 08:47 PM
![]()
05-31-2014, 10:22 AM
I was trying to do another speed run in Metroid zero mission.
I guess not.
06-03-2014, 09:29 AM
I'm sorry; I cannot get enough get enough of the new Luigi meme going around. I think it's so funny.
![]() ![]() ![]()
06-12-2014, 07:57 PM
I'm enjoying photo editing way too much.
06-12-2014, 09:53 PM
So, GTA4 was the creativity killer....
06-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Of course, it didn't even let you pilot planes.
06-13-2014, 04:03 PM
A fun little gem from a talented animator that I am friends with online.
06-13-2014, 07:19 PM
06-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Gray Fox wearing the Gray Fox's Gray Cowl.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|