07-28-2014, 07:15 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Some of my work
|
|
07-28-2014, 07:58 PM
All of these are fantastic. I especially like the sharpness of the third one.
07-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Thanks. That third one took hours. I did it in an art class in high school and actually brought it home over spring break to finish it. I rushed doing the waves and you can see hooks in them and I didn't stiple all of the large rock in the front, though I should have. I am my worst critic.
07-29-2014, 10:23 AM
The second one reminds me of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
07-29-2014, 10:50 AM
It should. I drew a picture in the Ocarina of Time player's guide.
10-25-2014, 11:26 AM
My step-daughter has a Halloween themed horse show today. She chose to be the Queen of Hearts and I got volun-told to create big playing cards as a prop.
![]() online photo storage
10-25-2014, 06:02 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 20140728_194510.jpg]](http://s29.postimg.org/w3kjlssl3/20140728_194510.jpg)
![[Image: 20140728_194637.jpg]](http://s21.postimg.org/yx5er3xsn/20140728_194637.jpg)
![[Image: 20140728_194554.jpg]](http://s12.postimg.org/e6f5v8aq5/20140728_194554.jpg)

![[Image: 20141025_122051.jpg]](http://s15.postimg.org/fdy0s4uor/20141025_122051.jpg)
