Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Guess the videogame in the picture
Alright then, let's get it started.
Reply
Alright. Lets start things off with this.

[Image: 2005-11-21-16-kameo05.jpg]
Reply
Kameo : Elements of Power
I give my turn to Carlos since he wanted to go first.
Reply
Thanks Psycho.
[Image: gfs_200564_2_2.jpg]
Reply
Super Meat Boy?
Reply
Yeah, its super meat boy.
Reply
Yup. you can post one now, ClaudX.
Reply
[Image: 9_1200178180.jpg]
Reply
GTA London?
Reply
Yup. It was London 1961 to be exact, but you got the broad spectrum of it.
Reply
[Image: U8OKR8M.jpg]
Reply
Hmmm, the first Red Dead? I think the name is Red Dead Revolver, on the PS2. Never played it, and I didn't really like Redemption.
Reply
You are correct Pewable, go ahead and choose a game.
Reply
[Image: 310352-eoe.jpg]
Reply
The first thing I think of is Star Wars, but honestly, I have no clue.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)