12-13-2014, 10:56 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Vidja Game Funnies
|
|
12-13-2014, 11:08 PM
12-17-2014, 09:38 PM
12-17-2014, 11:35 PM
01-02-2015, 01:51 AM
This is so gold I have to share it. I could watch this all day long.
01-11-2015, 05:42 PM
level 1 mage army versus a level 86 death knight.
I was hoping someone would get around to this(Chuckles)
01-15-2015, 04:06 PM
I sadly never got a chance to play Tribes, but with the knowledge I know (mostly involving the gameplay being sanic fast and the swear "Shazbot") I still laugh when I watch that video.
01-15-2015, 05:11 PM
Made this on tumblr. Figured you will get a laugh with it on here
![]() ![]()
01-15-2015, 07:32 PM
![]() Sonic has the golden ratio.
01-16-2015, 02:14 AM
![]()
01-23-2015, 06:57 AM
02-04-2015, 05:24 PM
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
02-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Look, I know that one is supposed to be funny, but Duelist Network is already a big enough hell hole without the mod corruption and idiots. It doesn't need that.
02-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Maybe this can wash out what has been seen before?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)




![[Image: tumblr_ni532fhvAt1rx9er0o1_500.jpg]](https://40.media.tumblr.com/65123c6373f3d21f142920bf03e502eb/tumblr_ni532fhvAt1rx9er0o1_500.jpg)
![[Image: tumblr_ni532fhvAt1rx9er0o2_1280.png]](https://40.media.tumblr.com/f84fbfcd610dd8fb2dccc0e7cae38e20/tumblr_ni532fhvAt1rx9er0o2_1280.png)
![[Image: 2e0ifDH.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/2e0ifDH.jpg)
![[Image: fnaf_alternative_story_by_black_nocturne-d81fyni.jpg]](http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2014/276/2/d/fnaf_alternative_story_by_black_nocturne-d81fyni.jpg)
![[Image: 1416446220275.jpg]](http://s2.postimg.org/ltgrcegy1/1416446220275.jpg)
![[Image: 1416446286402.jpg]](http://s2.postimg.org/g40is3art/1416446286402.jpg)
![[Image: 1416446349255.jpg]](http://s2.postimg.org/vtbnsas7d/1416446349255.jpg)
![[Image: 1416446452144.jpg]](http://s2.postimg.org/l7rsgalvt/1416446452144.jpg)