Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Guess the videogame in the picture
Alter Echo. My older brother would play the game all the time. So i can't forget an image like that. 
Reply
CLX is correct.
Reply
Alrighty. Here's something in the medium rage for all of you to get this thread back up in running. [Image: 8661a8a46db1333091515dea62c5aeac123a7c9e.jpg]
Reply
oh man that's pokemon snap leisure suit larry
Reply
Yep, it was Bravely Default.
Reply
(03-31-2015, 02:21 PM)Kosheh Wrote: oh man that's pokemon snap leisure suit larry
You're on the right boat, which game from this series though? 
Reply
Love for Sail?
Reply
Bingo we got a winner, Psycho has the forum.
Reply
I give it to Kosheh.
Reply
Kosheh. Your move.
Reply
uhh

dammit

sure, here goes

[Image: sjmIdBk.png]
Reply
Is it from an arcade?
Reply
Whip Rush?
Reply
All I can think of is Gradius and R-Type and I know it's neither. Dangit.
Reply
I believe crazy bovine rocket man is correct. But, I'll let Osh Kosh B'gosh make that call.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)