04-04-2015, 02:59 AM
The site doesnt have this section and I was wondering why? I have trivia that is in Super Mario Bros and wanted to turn it in but is there a specific reason why the site lacks games from this section? Just wondering.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
No trivia on NES titles?
|
|
04-04-2015, 02:59 AM
The site doesnt have this section and I was wondering why? I have trivia that is in Super Mario Bros and wanted to turn it in but is there a specific reason why the site lacks games from this section? Just wondering.
04-04-2015, 05:37 AM
What are you talking about? We trivia on 111 NES games...
04-04-2015, 09:48 AM
The hell?! I searched for it in the console section and could have swore it wasnt there. My mistake sorry!
04-04-2015, 11:36 AM
I think I know the issue here. To help organize results, you only get the results from the letter you're on.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|