Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Guess the videogame in the picture
Nope. Nope.
Reply
MechWarrior series?
Reply
Yip Yip
Reply
MechWarrior 3?
Reply
yep yep
Reply
So i won?
Reply
Yessir
Reply
Challenge us with something out of this world(metaphorically speaking) Space!
Reply
(12-08-2016, 05:59 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Challenge us with something out of this world(metaphorically speaking) Space!

I got you, fam!

[Image: toejam10.jpg]
Reply
That's ToeJam & Earl III.
I haven't played it, but it always looked interesting.
Reply
[Image: Xr7cvMN.png]
Reply
(12-10-2016, 02:00 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [Image: Xr7cvMN.png]

No offense, but I didn't even confirm if your answer was correct or not, so why are you posting?

But since we are on the subject....yes, you are correct.

I gotta assume your image is from a PC game.
Reply
(12-11-2016, 10:52 AM)Space Jockey Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 02:00 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [Image: Xr7cvMN.png]

No offense, but I didn't even confirm if your answer was correct or not, so why are you posting?

But since we are on the subject....yes, you are correct.

I gotta assume your image is from a PC game.

I was assuming that that the like/Thank was to say it was corect. Also I wanted to keep the game going.

Yes it is a PC game.
Reply
It was released in the early 2000's?
Reply
I couldn't find a date where it said when it was made, but I found a date that states Mid-2000's.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)