Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Official Name Change Log and Requests
This post will serve as an official log for name changes. While members can't directly change their name, you can request a name change via this thread (please don't post anything other than name change requests here though) and, assuming you have a good reason for wanting a new name and don't abuse the privilege, I'll change your name for you. This log will be used to help people keep track of who everyone is once names have been changed.

Staff, if you change your own name (you can), please insert a log entry here yourself, following the same format I laid out below (include the appropriate color on your names).

eatona -> Kakariko Kid (2014-01-31)
Lightmatt -> Combat Lobster (2014-01-31)
BeamuFireu -> G-Haven (2014-03-10)
Strawberyl -> Frazzle (2014-05-18)
JiraiyaSannin -> JiraiyaSennin (2014-07-11)
ssbawesome -> ClaudX (2014-07-11)
kaspde -> Colossus (2015-07-02)
star platinum -> Space Jockey (2015-12-27)
Sydney6 -> BlackKnightSatelite (2016-08-12)
Riku434 -> MeleeWaluigi (2016-08-13)
ShadeDBZ -> Shade (2016-08-18)
BlackKnightSatelite -> Kaymaniko (2016-10-02)
Space Jockey -> Zpace Jockey (2017-01-13)
Kaymaniko -> Hajime (2017-01-21)
Zpace Jockey -> ZpaceJ0ck0 (2017-04-10)
holdyourorgasms_94 -> Tuli0hWut (2017-05-19)
Max -> Maxpphire (2017-09-29)
retr0pia75 -> tatochypz (2018-03-22)
Hajime -> The Table Destroyer (2018-03-31)
Dark -> Zorklis (2018-10-19)
Yo, I want a name change. I might as well fully assimilate my Combat Lobster name and ditch this old name.
We should all change our name to other users names...just for the mind games.
I'll be Arjahn.

We absolutely shouldn't... And really? A member of staff is the first to break the "don't post anything else in this thread" rule? For shame!
-Petie
I should probably upgrade into G-Haven

Question, does this also change the names on the trivia entries as well? And does it change the user log-in?
I'll let site staff give the final answer, but all my trivia has been changed from eatona to Kakariko Kid and also my login.

This is correct. Both trivia submissions and login will update to reflect the new name. I'll take care of the name change itself tomorrow unless this clarification has changed your mind and you PM me to say otherwise.
-Petie
Current Name: Strawberyl

New Name: Frazzle

Would really appreciate this, thanks alot!
I would like a very small change to my name. Instead of JiraiyaSannin I would like JiraiyaSennin

Thanks guys.
I'd like to change my name from ssbawesome to ClaudX, please.
(02-01-2014, 09:00 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: We should all change our name to other users names...just for the mind games.
I'll be Arjahn.

We absolutely shouldn't... And really? A member of staff is the first to break the "don't post anything else in this thread" rule? For shame!
-Petie "Buttface" Obama

How dare you insult my name peasant, you couldn't handle the pressure it bears.

I would like to issue formal request to change my name to BumblebeeArjahn
I uh, did a thing. So I signed up, right? But I was uh, right I was half asleep and just halfassedly typed my name. In all lowercase.

Could I just ask it to be be changed to "Kosheh"? Like, capitalize the K? I don't fit in with all these guys with their proper pronoun capital letters. I need to maximize my capital.

edit: thanks staff, ilu <3 <3 <3

No problem! I didn't include this one in the log since it was just a case change.
-Petie
(03-31-2015, 08:34 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I uh, did a thing. So I signed up, right? But I was uh, right I was half asleep and just halfassedly typed my name. In all lowercase.

Could I just ask it to be be changed to "Kosheh"? Like, capitalize the K? I don't fit in with all these guys with their proper pronoun capital letters. I need to maximize my capital.

edit: thanks staff, ilu <3 <3 <3

I don't get it.
But gamemaster1991 isn't capatilized. What about recme? huh? Huh? HUH?
(01-31-2014, 04:23 PM)Petie Wrote: (please don't post anything other than name change requests here though)

Seriously guys... I'm trying to keep this thread organized.
-Petie
I'd like to go from kaspde to Colossus. I made this account a long time ago and I couldn't remember why..

Done! Though I should have waited a few days - it's been almost exactly a year since our last name change.
-Petie
Current name: star platinum

New name: Space Jockey

Would really appreciate this, thanks a lot!

Done!
-Petie
I don´t want to bump this(an 1 year bump,i know) Sydney6 fells bit boring to me.I came with my new name:BlackKnightSatelite.i have a profile img ready.

This is one thread where there's really no time limit in terms of bumping it. You have your new username now!
-Petie
Change my username to MeleeWaluigi please

Sure! All set.
-Petie