Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I'm with retrolink, definitely build your own if you're on a limited budget. I would recommend using www.pcpartpicker.com because it's very easy to choose parts for a build there, and it gives prices from multiple vendors. There are also many subreddits all about building PCs, those would help too.
games, games lots of games, but nothing to play.
(06-18-2014, 04:38 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: games, games lots of games, but nothing to play.

*Looks at game collection with more then 500 games to play*

I have nooooo games to play.....
I NEED MORE GAMES

And the cycle repeats itself all the time.
(06-18-2014, 08:09 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 04:38 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: games, games lots of games, but nothing to play.

*Looks at game collection with more then 500 games to play*

I have nooooo games to play.....
I NEED MORE GAMES

And the cycle repeats itself all the time.

And that's how I find myself in a situation where I have three different versions of Code: Veronica.
Steam Summer sale has started today and I have no money this year. What am I supposed to do now? Play the untouched games I bought last year?
I know that feel. Most of the games I haven't touched were either humble bundle or I forgot to check if my computer could run them.
I dont think I've ever had that. Every time I buy a game I feel like im supposed to put some time into it, even if the game is one of those PS minus. Same applies to DLC's
(06-19-2014, 03:28 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: I dont think I've ever had that. Every time I buy a game I feel like im supposed to put some time into it, even if the game is one of those PS minus.

Are those still a thing? I have one PS Mini and even that I bought when the PSN was actually a place where you could find something and they had their own section.
Sell your steam game cards if you don't care about that contest. They're going for more than usual and quickly.
(06-20-2014, 01:33 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Sell your steam game cards if you don't care about that contest. They're going for more than usual and quickly.

I've been idling in 5 games for the last hour or so trying to get the few remaining cards I can sell. Maybe I'll be able to get audiosurf or something at the end of this.
[Image: tumblr_m5dfxq982R1rohttko1_500.png]
(06-20-2014, 04:34 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 03:28 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: I dont think I've ever had that. Every time I buy a game I feel like im supposed to put some time into it, even if the game is one of those PS minus.

Are those still a thing? I have one PS Mini and even that I bought when the PSN was actually a place where you could find something and they had their own section.

Yea they still make them. People usually get them if they have like a $1 or $2 just laying around. But who knows maybe sony might have another $1 sale again.
After finishing the 4th case of AAI2. I just love this prosecutor.

[Image: best_prosecutor.jpg?noCache=1403308343]
I decided to once again mess around with my old computers and to my surprise one of them actual worked. At first it said that windows was missing system 32, but I turned off and then on again and XP started loading immediately. It still all of my old game maker projects, which the internet will never see, and everything is still intact. Now I'm looking for games that will run on 1.5 GB of RAM and an 4 core Pentium 2.66 GHz CPU. Hopefully I'll be able to use it as a standing station where I can also play old games.
http://www.allgame.com/game.php?id=22967&tab=sysreqs
BAM