Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dream Games That Will Never Happen
A GOOD Resident Evil game. But maybe with the console port of 'Revelations' we actually get to see one.
(03-22-2013, 06:31 AM)Reeves Reus Wrote: I whould love to see one Banjo-Kazooie game in Wii U!
Well, it's just a dream...

It's really funny how there's so much fan support behind this game making a return, but the "higher-ups" that make the games don't seem to care.

:(

[Image: 562841_10200275578545717_1929203622_n.jpg]

This was posted on another site (not by me- I have no idea who made this) with the idea that we could play as Zelda as she waited for Link those 7 years in Ocarina of Time.
(03-22-2013, 03:01 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 06:31 AM)Reeves Reus Wrote: I whould love to see one Banjo-Kazooie game in Wii U!

It's really funny how there's so much fan support behind this game making a return, but the "higher-ups" that make the games don't seem to care.

[Image: 562841_10200275578545717_1929203622_n.jpg]

This was posted on another site (not by me- I have no idea who made this) with the idea that we could play as Zelda as she waited for Link those 7 years in Ocarina of Time.

I would play the hell out of this. I've always thought it would be really cool to play as Zelda for a change.

Well you see this combination --> Nintendo + Rare = Pure Awesome Childhood <--- died when Microsoft bought out Rare.

First time there was a European studio that mached so perfectly with the Japanese culture. They were so perfectly combined like milk with cookies are! The perfect match! You could see that after all through their games!
Just to be clear, Rare was dead before Microsoft bought them.

But Rare was seriously in their prime back with Nintendo.
(03-22-2013, 03:26 PM)Reeves Reus Wrote:

Well you see this combination --> Nintendo + Rare = Pure Awesome Childhood <--- died when Microsoft bought out Rare.

First time there was a European studio that mached so perfectly with the Japanese culture. They were so perfectly combined like milk with cookies are! The perfect match! You could see that after all through their games!

Microsoft really isn't to blame for Rare going down the shitter. They were falling apart before Nintendo got rid/tried to sell them.
(03-22-2013, 03:30 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Just to be clear, Rare was dead before Microsoft bought them.

Why whould you say that? Rare's partnership with Nintendo lasted till 2001 and their last game was Star Fox Adventures for the Game Cube, which was a pretty good game. Although not the Star Fox game everyone knew and wanted to play, but still who doesn't like dinosaurs :P
(03-22-2013, 03:36 PM)Reeves Reus Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 03:30 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Just to be clear, Rare was dead before Microsoft bought them.

Why whould you say that? Rare's partnership with Nintendo lasted till 2001 and their last game was Star Fox Adventures for the Game Cube, which was a pretty good game. Although not the Star Fox game everyone knew and wanted to play, but still who doesn't like dinosaurs :P

Because the main people who were with Rare before the buyout, they quit. So the Rare with Microsoft is not the same Rare with Nintendo.
(03-22-2013, 03:30 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Because the main people who were with Rare before the buyout, they quit. So the Rare with Microsoft is not the same Rare with Nintendo.

Yes, unfortunately you are right on this one.
Feh. I'm beginning to think The Last Guardian might be appropriate for this list...

Other than that, I'm very unlucky that I like music/rhythm games, which are usually guaranteed to strike out unless there's an instrument controller or dance mat. I really, REALLY want a Space Channel 5: Part Three and a sequel to Gitaroo Man.

I want Bloody Roar revived as well, but 4 was so bad I'm not sure if that would ever happen.

I do genuinely like the new approach with the Rayman games, but I want a Rayman 4! I love the pretty 3D environments that you could explore in 2 and 3. They were just such magical games that really immersed you in Rayman's world.
I'm calling it here - The Last Guardian will be a PS4 title. Might even be a launch title. And we might see something at E3 about it.
Battlefront 3, Pokemon Snap 2 or HD, I would totally buy HD remakes of the Destroy All Humans! games. If only EA didn't ruthlessly murder Pandemic...
(03-22-2013, 03:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I really, REALLY want a Space Channel 5: Part Three

Oh man, that would be so awesome! I need something to fill my Chu, Chu, Chu! fix.
(03-22-2013, 05:34 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 03:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I really, REALLY want a Space Channel 5: Part Three

Oh man, that would be so awesome! I need something to fill my Chu, Chu, Chu! fix.

That, and I miss Purge. Best pelvic thrusting villain around! xD
(03-22-2013, 06:25 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 05:34 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote:

That, and I miss Purge. Best pelvic thrusting villain around! xD

Damn straight!
[Image: purge-thrust-o.gif] GIFSoup