03-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Firefox most of the time. When it decides not to work I go for Chrome or Opera.
I.E. is the spawn of Satan.
I.E. is the spawn of Satan.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
| Poll: Which browser do you use? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| I.E | 1 | 2.38% | |
| Chrome | 21 | 50.00% | |
| Firefox | 16 | 38.10% | |
| Opera | 1 | 2.38% | |
| Safari | 1 | 2.38% | |
| Other | 2 | 4.76% | |
| Total | 42 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Browser thread? Browser thread.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|