Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Review the last game you played.
A few weeks ago, I bought 3 games to add to my growing colection. These games were Duke Nukem Forever, Rock Band 2 and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands for Wii. Since this is Review the last game you played, I'll focus on the prince.

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

So, if you know me, you would know that I'm a pretty big PoP fan and a new one at that, so I'm getting the feeling of the series down pat. So I can say that this feels like a PoP game, but It's a little bit easier than the rest as well. I have been playing this off and on for the past week and I probably could have beaten it in a good siting if I had nothing to do that day.
What made me have to put it down was the fact that some of the Heroic Challenges are frustrating to get. Ubisoft found a way to include acivments in a Wii game by adding these rewards for doing things, like not getting hit or find all the retro potions. As of writing I have yet to get them all since I really don't want to beat the game in 7 hours or less. At lest I have my Dark Prince skin which is just his Two Thrones outfit, those liers and the Sand Dagger, so that's cool.
I have to say, getting Yuri Lowenthal to voice the prince again is pretty cool. I'm really glad they didn't cast "Dastan" in his place. The story is a bit blah, but I have to complement them coming up with a new story for the different versions. I'm not sure if it was my copy of the game, but I did have a few bugs happen to me. Some of them had me restart the level to fix it (a block not moving or a lift not...... lifting).
All in all it's not a bad game, but I would have to recommended it only to the fans who liked Sands of Time and would like more of that but a bit less. You really don't have to play the other games to enjoy it, but it would help.

I give this game: a 7 out of 10. Now it's time for me to hunt down a PSP and DS on Amazon/Ebay, so I can play the versions on those systems. By the way, are they the same game? I can not find any information on the DS game.

Messages In This Thread
Review the last game you played. - by retrolinkx - 03-20-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Review the last game you played. - by Frazzle - 05-05-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Review the last game you played. - by RyeoNox - 05-21-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: Review the last game you played. - by Arjahn - 07-05-2013, 03:50 AM
RE: Review the last game you played. - by VNRob - 07-07-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Review the last game you played. - by gamemaster1991 - 07-10-2013, 03:10 AM