08-08-2013, 11:59 PM
(sorry I apparently missed this)
I can help with concept art but can't do much in game. I lack my beautiful adobes.
I can help with concept art but can't do much in game. I lack my beautiful adobes.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
I need an artist/Animator.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I need an artist/Animator. - by Artwark - 07-30-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: I need an artist/Animator. - by kakkekakke - 08-08-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: I need an artist/Animator. - by Psychospacecow - 08-08-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: I need an artist/Animator. - by Artwark - 08-09-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: I need an artist/Animator. - by Psychospacecow - 08-09-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: I need an artist/Animator. - by Artwark - 08-09-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: I need an artist/Animator. - by Psychospacecow - 08-10-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: I need an artist/Animator. - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-10-2013, 01:18 AM
|