03-18-2013, 07:14 PM
I tried this myself with a resized .gif file and it still stays static.
I gave up for the time being because the avatar pic looks cool.
I gave up for the time being because the avatar pic looks cool.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Gif Profile Picture.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Gif Profile Picture. - by Dvon - 03-18-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Gif Profile Picture. - by A Zombie Riot - 03-18-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Gif Profile Picture. - by Dvon - 03-18-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Gif Profile Picture. - by Xannidel - 03-18-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Gif Profile Picture. - by Ghost Nappa - 03-18-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Gif Profile Picture. - by A Zombie Riot - 03-18-2013, 09:47 PM
|