11-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Someone offered but I forget who. I don't know when I'd be able to, but if someone's available and has a free program that they recommend, and is willing to deal with my game ignorance, then please do help me learn.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Anyone willing to teach me Magic The Gathering?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Anyone willing to teach me Magic The Gathering? - by Psychospacecow - 11-05-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: Anyone willing to teach me Magic The Gathering? - by Psychospacecow - 11-05-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Anyone willing to teach me Magic The Gathering? - by gamemaster1991 - 11-05-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Anyone willing to teach me Magic The Gathering? - by Arjahn - 11-06-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Anyone willing to teach me Magic The Gathering? - by Psychospacecow - 11-09-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Anyone willing to teach me Magic The Gathering? - by Combat Lobster - 11-09-2013, 07:34 PM
|