Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Is there such a thing as too much trivia?
Hi there.

I'm not sure if you've looked at the site really hard, but there are some trivea submissions on here that are, for a lack of a better word, weak. The site is always looking for new facts, easter eggs, popular fan thorys (the last one I don't really get), and just things that make you go "Huh, I didn't know that."

I've put a few things on here myself that I have thought "Gezz, Why did I put that on?", and I'm pretty sure that the top percent have done it once or twice. I'm just going to say send in all you want, but it might be a good idea to do so much at a time just so you don't get mixed up of what you have and haven't submitted already (it's what I do).

Other than that, submit away. Find random trivia, some Behind The Scenes interviews with the developers, or whatever. If it is good, they will put it on the site. If not, they will tell you why not. "You'll never know if you don't try." Right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there such a thing as too much trivia? - by gamemaster1991 - 01-22-2014, 02:01 AM