01-31-2014, 05:54 AM
Just had an aha moment. I went to check my keyboard input type and it was actually on Samsung keyboard even though I swiped to type. I changed it to the actual Swype setting and it works soooo much better. Sweet.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Mobile version
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Mobile version - by Kakariko Kid - 01-30-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Mobile version - by Petie - 01-30-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Mobile version - by Kakariko Kid - 01-30-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Mobile version - by Petie - 01-30-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Mobile version - by Kakariko Kid - 01-30-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Mobile version - by Petie - 01-30-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Mobile version - by Kakariko Kid - 01-31-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: Mobile version - by Petie - 01-31-2014, 05:33 AM
RE: Mobile version - by Kakariko Kid - 01-31-2014, 05:54 AM
|