02-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Cool, so we have our healer and 1 DPS. We need at least 2 more DPS and a tank. I generally play DPS and wouldn't mind continuing doing so if either of the other two WoW players plays (or wants to play) a tank.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
| Poll: So, Poll time! You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| PvP Horde | 0 | 0% | |
| PvP Alliance | 2 | 25.00% | |
| PvE Horde | 1 | 12.50% | |
| PvE Alliance | 1 | 12.50% | |
| Doesn't matter but I'm in. | 1 | 12.50% | |
| I just wanted to vote. | 3 | 37.50% | |
| Total | 8 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
VGFacts/VGResource World of Warcraft Group
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|