Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Creepy Stuff in Kids' Films/TV Shows
(02-21-2014, 09:32 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [Image: Return+the+slab....+Remember+this+mofo+....593234.jpg]

I'll start with the mildest on my list: Courage the Cowardly Dog. I really loved this show until the higher ups at Cartoon Network demanded that Courage talk less. Completely ruined it. I can't deny there were some things that were a tad... Unsettling, however. Most folks will have this episode stick out in there minds.

I'm sorry. Mild? You mean my nightmare fuel for most of my childhood?

As for my addition to the list, how about HIM from The Powerpuff Girls. Later seasons made HIM to be less devil like and more...... something else. However, I will never forget the episode, Speed Demon, which turned HIM into a monster, not to mention the whole town looks like it when though Hell.
[Image: SpeedDemon1.gif]

I also remember the episode Abracadaver, which had an evil zombie magician and had some pretty creepy stuff in it.
[Image: Abracadaver.jpg]

Lastly, we have "Knock It Off," the only episode that I knew from a young age was trying to see how far they could push the PG rating. The episode where Professor Dick Hardly makes Knock off Powerpuff Girls and ends up make really disturbing products. This one is one that you have to see to understand the creepy factor. since I can't find any picture to prove it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creepy Stuff in Kids' Films/TV Shows - by gamemaster1991 - 02-21-2014, 10:40 PM