Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Creepy Stuff in Kids' Films/TV Shows
(02-22-2014, 09:12 AM)CLXcool Wrote: Ah. Hidden context at its best. Although. Some of the time they are handled correctly to make sure the adults dont get bored while watching the program. Thats what I think whenever I saw the creepy parts of Don Bluth's Secret of Nimh and American Tale.

But getting back onto the subject. There are somethings that do surprise me on how they managed to get past the censorship. I'm literally surprised nobody on here has mentioned THIS guy.
[Image: The_Clown_(The_Brave_Little_Toaster).jpg]

I just bought the Brave Little Toaster on DVD recently and I forgot all about that creepy bastard before watching it again. Hex told me that the Magnet at the end in the Junkyard was what freaked her out (and to be fair she is right that that character is scary) but when that creepy fireman clown thing got really close to Toaster and just whispered "Run." I was so freaked out and I'm a 25 year old man and it still creeped me right the F*** out.

.....also this:

I mean you don't think about it when you are a kid but essentially WB is promoting this french skunk to fuck a cat just because it might look like another skunk. So it is both rape and interspecies relationships that should just never be.

To make it truly creepy, try to picture what a cross hybrid skunk-cat or cat-skunk would look like?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creepy Stuff in Kids' Films/TV Shows - by GameWizard001 - 02-22-2014, 02:15 PM