Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)
The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!)
I'm back! We have been super busy, but I have kept up with the show :)

I enjoyed Bob's backstory, although I am curious as to how he, being an alcoholic, was the lone survivor of TWO different groups.

Daryl is now with the group of dudes that Rick saw at the house, when he was stuck under the bed. I do not trust these men, but I don't think Daryl will turn back to his "old ways". I think that he is smart enough to go along with them for now just so they don't kill him. He knows they are dangerous.

Beth. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH WHERE DID YOU GO?!?! I have ZERO theories on this. :(

I am very happy and proud that Carol told Tyreese the truth. (And us too- I don't know about you, but I thought it was Lizzie up until Carol herself told Tyreese). Carol did something terrible to protect the group, and Tyreese sees that. He may not be happy about it (no one can ask him to be ok with it) but he understands WHY. I was very pleased when he forgave her. I didn't expect that. I didn't expect him to kill her or anything, but I didn't expect forgiveness, so that was nice.

Fucking Lizzie. God damn it. Little psycho. I enjoy the way this episode played out. It was difficult to watch, but extremely creative. I like the way they really showed Lizzie's mental illness from start to finish. She literally had no clue that what she was doing was wrong, and her brain couldn't comprehend that these things were wrong. Everything from feeding the walkers to killing her sister, she truly believed she was doing the right thing.

Carol has stepped up into the role of doing the terrible things that NEED to be done but no one else has the balls to do. It was an awful decision to have to make to kill Lizzie, but her and Tyreese both understand that Lizzie can NOT live in this world. That whole scene came out of left field. I was not expecting that at all, but I feel it was the right thing to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 11-04-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Beware of Cuccos - 03-17-2014, 08:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 12:07 PM