03-20-2013, 03:19 PM
This has a bunch of videos on this subject plus many more Pokemon topics, here's a good video of some weird entries:
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
| Poll: Do you read/use the Pokedex? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes, because it's actually pretty useful. | 9 | 42.86% | |
| Not really. I read the entry just when I catch a new pokemon, if anything. | 10 | 47.62% | |
| No, it just sits in my virtual bag unused. | 2 | 9.52% | |
| No, I don't play pokemon. | 0 | 0% | |
| What's a pokedex? | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 21 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Interesting Pokemon Pokedex Entries
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|