Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!)
I fucking LOVED the finale. It seems as though the majority of the internet thought it was a let down because a major character didn't die. That pisses me off. Having ALL of our people alive after a finale is a huge victory for us fans. Yes, they built it up like someone big was going to die, and they didn't. Anyone that watches this show should know by now that Kirkman loves to fuck with us fans, so no one should be surprised.

Rape is rape. What does race have to do with it? I have to say, that is the first thing on this site that has truly offended me.

The scene was there to show just how terrible people really are, and just how far someone will go to stop evil people. When I saw the clip of Rick in the preview, and saw the blood on his face, I was hoping they would take the neck ripping scene from the comics. I also LOVED the way he dealt with the rapist. That should be the punishment for all rapists.

I like that it showed Rick noticing all the things from his group. The backpack, poncho and watch.

Terminus is so interesting. I need to know what the candle room is! Are they cannibals AND a cult?! There were names written on the floor with personal belongings around each name. I can't wait to find out. And why does the wall say "NEVER AGAIN"? What had happened to them?

I like how the Termites shot at them to herd them, so they would run specific directions. I thought it was a nice creative addition. The Termites are extremely organized, so our group will have to be careful.

Other random things I noticed-
-People yelling for help from the other train cars.
-The caged in area full of human bones and remains.
-The amount of effort they put in to getting people to come to Terminus (the maps they continuously make, the lady on the radio, etc.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 11-04-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Beware of Cuccos - 03-31-2014, 09:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 12:07 PM