Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy comes to an end for Sony
(04-18-2014, 01:15 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Hopefully Microsoft doesn't buy those. That's really all of the thoughts I have right now.
I hope Microsoft do take it considering they've been supporting Final Fantasy since the Xbox 360

(04-18-2014, 01:19 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I do hope Nintendo gets their hands on the FF series. That way it could open a few doors.
That's not going to happen any time soon considering Nintendos relations to third party developers is near non-existent.

(04-20-2014, 10:17 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I love how this thread went from the original point about Sony being in financial pickle to people assuming it's Square who's in trouble.

I know. My heads gonna explode. WSJ is mainly for those interested in stock/trading or business decisions it's not a gaming news website. Nowhere once in the entire article does it even come close to stating that either Sony or Square are even CLOSE to being screwed financially nor does it mean that Square won't develop for Sony for anymore. It just means they have no investment in the company and sold them to another party. In return they made $48 million. The article even posts what Square live share value is. It's doing well. As it should considering the sales of all of their previous games and been very good.

(04-19-2014, 09:50 PM)CLXcool Wrote: ...here by doing Final Fantasy sequels(some of which are uncalled for sequels) that 95% of the gaming community didn't ask for.

Dem real word statistics doe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy comes to an end for Sony - by BumblebeeCody - 04-21-2014, 08:32 AM