06-30-2014, 01:27 PM
http://kotaku.com/shigeru-miyamoto-we-ha...Socialflow
Just figured I'd throw that out there.
Edit : Kotaku not Twitch
Just figured I'd throw that out there.
Edit : Kotaku not Twitch
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Miyamoto asked Kotaku what Wii U games should be made.
|
|
06-30-2014, 01:27 PM
http://kotaku.com/shigeru-miyamoto-we-ha...Socialflow
Just figured I'd throw that out there. Edit : Kotaku not Twitch |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Miyamoto asked Kotaku what Wii U games should be made. - by Psychospacecow - 06-30-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: Miyamoto asked Kotaku what Wii U games should be made. - by retrolinkx - 06-30-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Miyamoto asked Kotaku what Wii U games should be made. - by CLXcool - 06-30-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: Miyamoto asked Kotaku what Wii U games should be made. - by BumblebeeCody - 07-01-2014, 02:28 AM
|