07-06-2014, 12:10 PM
For sequels of games I played before I start on Hard but when I start a whole new game series I play on normal. The only time I play easy is the old Resident Evil and Ninja Gaiden games.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
| Poll: Which Difficulty do you normally start on? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Very Easy (More for getting used to the game and finding out the story of the game) | 1 | 4.17% | |
| Easy (Same thing as above, To learn the story, adjust to game features, Etc...) | 1 | 4.17% | |
| Normal (The default difficulty) | 15 | 62.50% | |
| Hard ( Offer a challenge to the game) | 4 | 16.67% | |
| Very Hard (Offers a tough challenge, Making you use everything to the extent | 1 | 4.17% | |
| Extreme (Games usually have a custom name for this difficulty. You want to get all the challenge you could and will not stop until you've beaten it.) | 2 | 8.33% | |
| Total | 24 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
What's Your Go-To Difficulty?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|