Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Gamestop may pay devs for exclusive pre-order bonuses
(07-10-2014, 10:07 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: @Trueboss, sorry

@Trueboss, sorry for not quoting but the quote system on my phone is odd. As for a proper response, you are literally speculating based on speculation, how am I supposed to take that opinion seriously with that thought in my head. Every reply you make without something solid to back it seems more and more foolish.

You want solid evidence of companies taking out things we normally get from the base game let's look at Watch_Dogs that recently just came out. At E3 we were shown and promised amazing visuals with the game but when the game actually did come out the graphics were nothing close to the ones shown at E3. What happened to those visuals?? Well turns out a guy found out that they hid the original graphics on the base game.

If you want to pay more for features we once had then by all means go ahead and if you wanna believe every single thing these gaming companies tell you then go ahead. There is no point in continuing this if you are going to ignore the problems with this idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamestop may pay devs for exclusive pre-order bonuses - by TheTrueBoss997 - 07-10-2014, 11:03 PM