Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sequels that made a series
(08-06-2014, 04:51 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I've said it before, but Kingdom Hearts is a messy, floaty, generally incompetently designed turd. Then they released a crummy GBA game about trading cards and memory castles or some sh*t and nobody really cared.

Then all of a sudden WHAM, KINGDOM HEARTS 2 BABY. WE FIXED THE CONTROLS, MADE COMBAT TIGHT AND SATISFYING WITH A SPRIKLE OF DEPTH, THE SPELLS ACTUALLY MAKE A LITTLE GOD DAMN SENSE, YOU CAN SKIP THE FUCKIN CUTSCENES BETWEEN THE WELL DESIGNED AND ENGAGING BOSSES although the reaction command system was integrated by an orangutan who spent most of his time jacking off THE STORY IS SENSICAL WITH SOME ACTUAL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IN THERE AND NOW YOU CAN FLY AROUND WITH DONALD AND GOOFY KILLING ZOMBIES AND IT FEELS LIKE AN VIDEOGAME FREAKIN' SHOULD.

Kingdom Hearts II: Press Triangle to Not Die.
I'm not sure which I like more. The first game for foucusing more on the Disney part (the worlds are more foucused on in this game) and having a simple plot but being broken or the "second" game for focusing on the Final Fantasy part (it has more of a Final Fantasy plot with the down side being the Disney worlds are not as great), giving more development to the characters, and fixing most that was brokn, but making the fire spell worthless, making battles a joke (press Triangle to not die is like 75% of them), and making the plot WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to difficult......... oh wait that was 3D....... oh..... um..... having Dymix in the game.

I'm going to say CoM just to make every fan angry and not make a real desision.

Messages In This Thread
Sequels that made a series - by Psychospacecow - 08-06-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: Sequels that made a series - by Melcadrien - 08-06-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Sequels that made a series - by BumblebeeCody - 08-06-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Sequels that made a series - by Arjahn - 08-06-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Sequels that made a series - by gamemaster1991 - 08-06-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Sequels that made a series - by RepentantSky - 08-06-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Sequels that made a series - by RepentantSky - 08-10-2014, 03:58 PM