Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Games That Ruined Their Series
(08-06-2014, 04:46 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I'd just like to point out that Paper Mario (64) is hands down one of my top ten games of all time, and I don't think Sticker Star ruined the series. That being said, I do believe that Super Paper Mario ruined the series.

Hey you guys know what we should do with one of our most celebrated, turn based rolelaying IPs?

Don't forget lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of text.

Messages In This Thread
Games That Ruined Their Series - by Carlos - 08-05-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Games That Ruined Their Series - by ClaudX - 08-05-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Games That Ruined Their Series - by CLXcool - 08-05-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Games That Ruined Their Series - by Pewable - 08-05-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Games That Ruined Their Series - by Arjahn - 08-06-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Games That Ruined Their Series - by BumblebeeCody - 08-10-2014, 08:34 AM
RE: Games That Ruined Their Series - by G-Haven - 08-06-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Games That Ruined Their Series - by CLXcool - 08-10-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Games That Ruined Their Series - by pAroxizm - 08-11-2014, 10:00 AM