Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Robin Williams is dead of possible suicide
I've found it very hard to write any thing on this thread. My mom and I were talking that both her and I watched him when we were younger, Her on Mork and Mindy and I from Jamanji. I can't imagine a legendary actor dieing like that. His death reminds me of Chris Farley's death. Both very funny men, and both too depressed for their own good. I just know that this is going to make "What Dreams May Come" a harder movie to watch, expesuly for what happens near the end.

Here's a letter from Zelda to her late father. You will be missed Mr. Williams. By your family, friends, and your amazing fans. You were a wonderful man who filled everyone with smiles from your comedy and joy from all of your movies.

Oh, and when you get to hevan, make sure you ask him about the platypus, maybe you'll get you're answer to if he gets stoned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robin Williams is dead of possible suicide - by gamemaster1991 - 08-12-2014, 07:45 PM