Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If there was a Super Smash Racing, would you play it?
(08-16-2014, 09:32 AM)CLXcool Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 11:20 PM)JiraiyaSennin Wrote: I feel like it could be a part of the Smash Bros games, kind of like the Home Run Contest or Target Test, it could be called Smash Bros Racing or something along those lines. The idea of seeing Link racing in a kart just seems weird to me.

If this was its own game, it wouldn't be just karts that would be usable for the characters to race in. Like Link could use Epona to race the other racers in, Kirby could use the air ride vehicles, and even introduce new things like boats(so that Link could use the king of the red lions to race against the other racers) . Heck, if Mario kart Wii introduced motorbikes for the racers. I don't see why it would be a bad idea to switch things up a bit for a Nintendo racing game.
I think it should have air and underwater like 7 had, so it would give even more variation for the karts. Like, instead of a hang glider for Link, he'd jump off Epona and onto that owl guy from OoT and then jump back on Epona when they approached the ground. Just some thoughts to very the game a bit more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If there was a Super Smash Racing, would you play it? - by ClaudX - 08-16-2014, 10:36 AM