Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
The Deadpool movie is happening guys
(09-19-2014, 09:46 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 02:53 PM)Berry Wrote: I'm skeptical of how the movie might turn out but pumped to see this is happening.

Also what's with everyone wishing for rated r anyways, the test footage got overwhelming praise despite the blood and gore being absent.

The full footage of that teaser was Deadpool drawing a guy getting a head cut off, during the flipping of the car Deadpool shows the guy the drawing as he is flipping around, cuts said guy's head off, and then plays with the head.

I want an R rated version, or at least they should do what they did with Die Hard 4 and just make a R rated movie but edit it for a PG-13 rating. Or to put it another way, make a Theatrical release for a wide audience and then when released on video put all the good stuff back in as an "Extended/Director's Cut."

That's only part of the teaser and the guys head lacked barely any visible gore or blood unless your looking for it and it's a blink you'll miss it kind of deal.

I sorta agree with the R-Rated-Director Cut deal, but I honestly don't want a butchered movie(Which is I refuse to pay the theater ticket and just hold off for the DVD release). If the studio wants an R rating then I applaud them to do it, I'm just saying that it's possible to do a PG-13 rating AND be faithful to what Deadpool is and what he represents. The blood and gore is just an added bonus.

Messages In This Thread
The Deadpool movie is happening guys - by CLXcool - 09-18-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Deadpool movie is happening guys - by Berry - 09-19-2014, 10:30 PM