Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!)
I'm glad Eugene finally came out and told the truth. That was the last big spoiler I knew form the comics. I'm now out of date with the comics-to-show aspect. I need to catch up!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 11-04-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-18-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Newt - 03-31-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: The Walking Thread (SPOILERS!!) - by Beware of Cuccos - 11-11-2014, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)