Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

The gaming related ventilation thread!
Man, I'm too tired of Silent Hill's bullshit.

For some reason there was no health before a boss fight that can kill you in two hits if you're not careful and I'm already at medium health where 3 hits from anything can kill me. So I'm just going to go back to a save from like 30 minutes ago (the game is surprisingly short) and follow some walkthrough in which I need to use this key I found from this guy to go to his motorcycle and find some liquid that I was supposed to find originally in the hospital that I need to put in a plastic bottle (which I found in the hospital) and then use that to save this person I'm meant to kill.

Also the camera is retarded as shit and the game was probably a 9/10 back in 1999 but it's barely a 7/10 now. The controls ruin it severely and the gameplay is 60% running away, 5% standing still, 5% trying to find the fucking map for the area and 30% shooting things.

If it wasn't for the health system and controls the game would be fine.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by retrolinkx - 01-01-2015, 02:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)