Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games that gaming studios should go back to
(12-29-2014, 08:14 PM)CLXcool Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 04:18 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Dino Crisis from Capcom. Horror games are making a comeback but zombies are currently saturating the market. There are a couple of smaller productions dealing with dinosaurs being released like Stomping Land and Primal Carnage but there's also a new Jurassic Park movie coming up, possibly causing more interest towards this kind of medium. Now's the best possible time for Capcom to cash in on this chance and possibly bring some new and old fans together. I don't care if they reboot it, remake it or continue it (as long as it's after Dino Stalker and before Dino Crisis 3).
I know a few people off of this site who would love to see Dino Crisis make a comeback. I'll be game for it if they can pull it off right.

I would love if Capcom did a BoF game right(Assuming the web game is going to crash and burn) as well as giving some of those Disney games a remastering(Though Wayforward was the developer who remastered Ducktales).

ADDED: I also would like to see some more of Falcom's games get some remaking, remastering and/or released for modern systems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games that gaming studios should go back to - by Melcadrien - 01-09-2015, 11:43 PM