Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It's a bit early but, E3 hopes/predictions/thoughts etc...
Sony will show a few generic games we all expect, and a thing or two out of the blue. I predict it to be about a C/B grade.

Microsoft would want to actually try and save face here, so they might show gameplay of games, and a lot of games for once. Maybe a C grade, B if they actually try.

Nintendo will just be Nintendo, they'll show off Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem, Pokemon. The generic line up stuff, and maybe something new and interesting since they had a thing about having interesting IP's for the Wii U last year, so we might see something cool. I'd give them a B if they do show off some good games.

As for everyone else, I can't really say. Ubisoft's is always around a D, EA's is always around an E, and Konami might only show Metal Gear, so with the lack of games I'd say a D as well.

This year's E3 will be a C/D grade I suspect, but if they want to actually show off some games then it could possibly be a B this year.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a bit early but, E3 hopes/predictions/thoughts etc... - by retrolinkx - 05-24-2015, 09:22 PM