Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
It's a bit early but, E3 hopes/predictions/thoughts etc...
(05-24-2015, 09:22 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Sony will show a few generic games we all expect, and a thing or two out of the blue. I predict it to be about a C/B grade.

Microsoft would want to actually try and save face here, so they might show gameplay of games, and a lot of games for once. Maybe a C grade, B if they actually try.

Nintendo will just be Nintendo, they'll show off Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem, Pokemon. The generic line up stuff, and maybe something new and interesting since they had a thing about having interesting IP's for the Wii U last year, so we might see something cool. I'd give them a B if they do show off some good games.

As for everyone else, I can't really say. Ubisoft's is always around a D, EA's is always around an E, and Konami might only show Metal Gear, so with the lack of games I'd say a D as well.

This year's E3 will be a C/D grade I suspect, but if they want to actually show off some games then it could possibly be a B this year.

Zelda U is already not going to be at E3 so unless they plan on another 3DS HD remake thing, I doubt we'll get Zelda. As for Mario, it's just gonna be Mario Maker stuff so I wouldn't think it would be too much of a thing. I also don't expect we'll get anything Pokemon either, it just seems so late to announce something for it this late. While I do think we'll get some Fire Emblem, I think Nintendo will mostly have to rely on surprising us to keep our interest this time around. We might get some Star Fox as well, although the game probably won't come out until late this year at this point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a bit early but, E3 hopes/predictions/thoughts etc... - by RepentantSky - 05-25-2015, 03:18 AM