(05-26-2015, 02:23 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:(05-24-2015, 09:51 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Been working pretty hard at my new job, so I decided to spend eighty-something dollars on Magic the Gathering cards.
[spoiler]FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY wooOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOO!
![]()
![]()
That last one with the plague showed up, so I'm rolling with it WOOOOOOOOO!
[/spoiler]
I once got called out for asking a guy if he had bought booster packs with that amount of money. Apparently that's sacrilegious or something. Have I offended some MTG cult?
Eh, it depends on how he plays. If he's drafting, which is where you buy a ton of packs in bulk with some buddies and make decks out of cards you randomly pull from those, it's fine. Otherwise in a constructed deck format, i.e. every other game type where you make decks, you're better off just buying the cards you need if they're not crazy expensive.
Fun fact: Once I pulled a Tarmygoyf, otherwise known as one of the single rarest competitive cards in the game, and sold it back to the store for $60. It is now worth ~$160-$210 and would at least double my collection value, but I needed that shitty $60 headset that broke in a few months man.


![[Image: moving20spiderman.gif]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/Hugo852/moving20spiderman.gif)
![[Image: graphics-belly-dancing-703547.gif]](http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/belly-dancing/graphics-belly-dancing-703547.gif)
![[Image: latest?cb=20140709170448]](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/knightsanddragons/images/c/c2/Peanut-butter-jelly-time.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140709170448)