06-17-2015, 03:27 AM
I actually am really excited for World of Final Fantasy, but I have to go with Final Fantasy 7... seriously, I am in love.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
| Poll: Which Final Fantasy Are you most looking forward to? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) | 0 | 0% | |
| World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PS Vita) | 2 | 22.22% | |
| Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbox One) | 2 | 22.22% | |
| Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS4 First) | 1 | 11.11% | |
| I don't care about the FF games! Give me another RPG | 4 | 44.44% | |
| Total | 9 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Poll: Which Final Fantasy are you most anticipating?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|