Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What cartoon would you like to see rebooted?
(06-09-2015, 08:09 PM)CLXcool Wrote: While on the subjects of reboots, Powerpuff girls has been announced for a reboot, and none of the original cast members are on board with it. Tara Strong is not amused(from what I've gathered Cartoon network didn't even bother contacting her or anyone who voiced on the show to return). Except for Tom Kenny(you can't have an idiotic character like the mayor voiced by someone who isn't Tom Kenny). Her twitter shows that she's on strike against the choices that Cartoon Network is making
https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/58...6840041472

On one side, I would love to see/hear everyone come back to reprise thier roles due to how iconic they are. On the other side, I think about Teen Titans Go and how much of a train wreck that is and Tara Strong repriseing
Raven could not save the show. Also, this happened with the Xiaolin Showdown sequil which had only Jennifer HaleĀ and Tara Strong come back, so I have an eye on this.

(06-16-2015, 07:43 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: So Reboot is actually getting a reboot. Imagine that. I don't like that it's going to center around a new group of characters, but after all this time the audience they're aiming for has changed, so I can't blame them. I'll still watch, of course.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/06/08/...37560.html

Is that Megabyte reflected in that new character's face?!

I think a redesin would be good for a show that is outdated (being the first show to use all CGI, not that it looks bad). That being said, I would like to see them keep some what of the same designs but made "pretty"/more current.

Ofcourse we are talking about making this for "a new generation" and not for the fans.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What cartoon would you like to see rebooted? - by gamemaster1991 - 06-17-2015, 11:25 AM