Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Fox is planning a live-action Megaman movie
I have mix feelings about this. On one hand, we have Fox Entertainment, which I have a rocky relationship with as is (having an overblown propaganda news and not being the best at keeping Sci-Fi things alive (which dooms the blue bomber out of the gate), but gave programs that I loved as a kid (Power Rangers, Digimon, and X-Men) a home in the form of Fox Kids). I really don't want them to see how many fans Mega Man has, only see the amount of money they could get, and turn it into something that makes Captain N's Mega Man look classy. I don't want Fox to treat Rock like Capcom has for the last few years.

On the other hand, we are getting a Mega Man movie. And not a Fan-made, unofficial movie either. We are getting a official movie with Capcom's permission that will be shown on the big screen. I am hyped as shit to see who gets to play Rock and how thier going to pull it off.

Really, I don't think that Fox is the right company to produce it. When I think of Fox doing a Mega Man movie, first thing that came to mind was Power Rangers and how they had no idea what they were doing. I think Lion's Gate or New Line Cinema would be better. What would be 10X better would be an animated version drawn with the help of Keiji Inafune.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox is planning a live-action Megaman movie - by gamemaster1991 - 09-03-2015, 05:13 PM